We strive to create the highest quality of compression socks to better your everyday life, while providing outstanding service, one customer at the time.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
First measure the circumference of your ankle and then your calf.
Measurements should always be taken when swelling is minimum.
Measure next to bare skin for accuracy.
Choose the size that BEST fit the measurements of your ankle & calf.
Shoe size is less important in graduated compression socks.
If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size because of the benefits of compression are more sufficient when the sock has a snug fit. While it may take a little extra effort to get the socks on, your legs will feel the difference.
Please see our size chart.
ARE THE SIZES DIFFERENT FOR MEN & WOMEN?
There is no difference in the sizes, what is important is the ankle and calf measurements to get the correct fit.
The shoe size is less important and our socks are engineered to fit most sizes in the foot. Just adjust your foot after you put the sock on.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM WEARING COMPRESSION SOCKS?
If you are new to wearing compression socks, expect your socks to have a tighter fit than you are used to from your regular socks. Some people benefits from only wearing the socks a few hours for the first days until they get used to them.
HOW DO I PUT THE SOCKS ON?
- Hold you sock with the heal pointing upwards.
- Put your hand into your Rocca Sock compression sock.
- With your thumb and forefinger, pinch the heel of the sock.
- While pinching the heel, pull the sock inside out to create a toe pocket.
- Put your toes in the toe pocket.
- Slide your thumbs inside the top band and slowly pull the sock on.
- Adjust the sock to a comfortable height, typically 2 finger widths below the crease of you knee.
- Smooth out any wrinkles.
WHAT FABRICS ARE USED IN THE SOCKS?
We use a 80% nylon and 20% spandex blend.
WHAT QUALITY CAN I EXPECT?
Rocca Sock compression socks are manufactured using only premium fabrics to ensure that you get the quality and comfort you deserve.
HOW THICK ARE THE SOCKS?
Our compression socks are slightly thicker than dress socks, but not as thick as crew socks.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SOCKS?
All though our socks are made with high-grade fabrics, for best long lasting result, we recommend machine wash in cold water with like colors.
Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
We recommend to hang the socks to dry to maintain the elasticity of the compression.
WILL MY SOCKS SHRINK?
Rocca Sock compression socks are made with high-grade synthetic fabrics so shrinkage should be minimal, if any.
To keep your socks in excellent condition and minimize any shrinkage, we recommend you machine wash in cold water and hang the socks to dry.
Most frequent questions and answers
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We believe our customers deserve a premium product but should you for whatever reason not be satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
We have a 30-day return policy from the date of the purchase to return an item.
- Sales items are non-refundable
- Initiate your return by filling out the form https://roccasock.com/exchange-return/
- A Rocca Sock customer team member will follow-up within 24 hours via email and let you know where to ship the merchandise intended for return.
- Please include a printed copy of the return email confirmation you received from Rocca Sock.
- Once we receive the returned merchandise it will be inspected, and you will be notified on the status of your refund.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items intended for return back to Rocca Sock.
- If your return is approved, you will receive a credit refund to your card in most cases within 48 hours, but please note it may vary depending on the card issuer.
We have a 30-day exchange policy from the date of the purchase to exchange an item(s).
Exchanges are subject to inventory availability.
- Initiate your exchange by filling out the form https://roccasock.com/exchange-return/
- A Rocca Sock customer service team member will follow-up with you within 24 hours via email and let you know where to ship the merchandise you wish to exchange.
- Please include a printed copy of the exchange email confirmation you received from Rocca Sock.
- Once we receive the merchandise it will be inspected, and you will be notified on the status of your exchange. If your exchange is approved, your new order will ship within 24 hours at no cost to you.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items intended for exchange back to Rocca Sock.
- Your new Rocca Socks will be shipped to you at no cost.
WHAT IS YOUR HOLIDAY RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
We are offering a two-week extension (ends January 15th 2021) for holiday exchanges/returns.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
We take great pride in our customer service and will be happy to assist you!
You can change or cancel your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within one hour of placing your order.
Should you change your mind after the order has shipped, we will of course assist you in returning the order.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
At this time we only ship within the United States.